Now available for small businesses.
What can Checks & Balances Plus do for you?
Checks & Balances Plus offers clients a unique convenient, secure and affordable personalized bill paying service. Our mission is to simplify our clients’ lives by assisting with the organization of bills and the management of finances to free them from the burden of monthly bill paying. Simply put, we help our clients spend more time doing what they love.
Prices start at $65.00 per month, plus a small one time fee.
ARE YOU TIRED OF PAYING BILLS?
Let us handle the details of organizing, managing and paying your bills each month. Simply arrange to have your bills forwarded to your dedicated account manager at Checks & Balances Plus and we will:
- Open, scan and pay bills monthly
- Help protect your accounts from fraud with our established procedures and controls
- Track and ensure timely bill payments
- Provide a detailed monthly bill payment history
- Provide a Summary Report to help in year-end income tax preparation
CARING FOR FAMILY OR LOVED ONES?
Caring for an elderly or sick relative or spouse is very stressful and time consuming, and can be a burden to families and individuals. Checks & Balances Plus provides an affordable alternative in assisting older adults, their children and caregivers in paying their personal bills.
- Busy families
- Professionals with extensive travel or work requirements
- Active seniors, snow birds and those who want to maintain independent life styles
- Children and caregivers of parents or older relatives
DO YOU NEED MORE TIME FOR
FAMILY OR LEISURE?
Do you like playing golf? Spending time with your grandchildren, family and friends? Do you like to travel or live in different locations depending on the seasons? Let Checks & Balances Plus make sure your bills are always paid so you never worry about:
- Tracking your monthly statements
- Late penalties and overdraft fees
- Scams that threaten seniors
- Paper bills, stamps, envelopes or checks
- The safety and security of your finances
FOR MORE INFORMATION
An email address is required for the form below, if you don’t have one, please call 636-449-1298 or toll free at 877.406.0437.